Tuesday, December 4, 2007

2 months old on Friday!






Wow did the past 2 months fly by... yet drag on. Luckily, little nate seems to have turned a corner - and is a much happier little boy!

We're moving Saturday to the valley - and I'm excited about it! Now there's a few words I never thought I'd say. Sean has worked his keister off since Nate was born fixing up yet another house (which we closed on WHILE I was in labor)... and he'll now have a much shorter commute for the next year or so. And Bud finally gets a yard. Yay!

2 comments:

kurlokids said...

what a cute and precious little one you have. I love each picture of him. He is just adorable.

Sai Ma said...

Little Nate is getting cuter and cuter~~~must have taken the mom's side :) Good luck on the moving! We just moved last week, and Gosh! So much packing, unpacking, painting and touch-up to do still... Anyway, show us some pics of the house at your convenience. Love.