Sunday, May 10, 2009

So Happy


Grandma visited a few months ago... and took care of Nate for a whole week. And my life was too crazy to ever properly thank her, but boy was it fantastic to have her.

Nate just loved, loved, loved spending all day with Grandma while mommy was at work. And ever since, we hear endless stories about Grandma. And he's named one of his many stuffed dogs (he has many stuffed dogs, I don't know why dogs...) "Grandma". And whenever I tell him that a book or shirt is from Grandma, it becomes an instant favorite.

And, on another note - and just to be clear, he saw a cockroach in a museum this week - and there's a button to push so you can hear the noise. The cockroach was not, I repeat not, in our house.

Happy Mother's Day JuJu!

No comments: