Saturday, March 20, 2010

EO Bapa

march 10
march 12Nate's offerings to Kinley when she got home from the hospital.... even his drill!




Nate was very seriously telling us yesterday about his make believe friends - Peter, who apparently he met at Costco, and EO Bapa (which he wanted to know how to spell), who we learned is from California and has hair (this, Sean pointed out, rules out Papa).

Then he spent the morning cooking in the living room. If you're curious, he was making teething biscuits for Kinley, cookies for daddy, and pancakes for himself.

Kinley is still a little angel. And quite a sleeper (she's so good Sean & I went OUT last night - and Nate was so excited for Juju to put him to sleep that he went to bed EARLY) Sean & I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, but so far I can't believe the amount of sleep I'm getting!!! And she seems to be looking more and more like Nate did as an infant.











No comments: