Nater turned 3. I can hardly believe it. Time really does fly faster when you get older.
He was so lucky to have his papa & juju come for his birthday. And a big ol' party on Saturday. He loved it all, though I think having a cupcake AND a piece of cake at his party may have been the best.
He spends much of his time pretending to be baby animals... skunks, chipmunks (Samantha the chipmunk), etc. I assured him when we went to his doc on Monday that she was in fact a veterinarian. And he was sure the people she was seeing in the other patient rooms were also chipmunks (she played along and even found a chipmunk in his ear). To no one's surprised she was astonished at his verbal skills. As were the neighbors when he announced to them that he is nocturnal.
Kinley is just a happy little bundle of joy. Who loves watching Bud & Nate both. And always has a smile for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment